Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Book

Several months ago Jag gave me a brilliant little book to read called 'Goal: Your 30-Day Game Plan for Business and Career Success'. The hope was that I could apply the principles in the book to my date project, thereby showing that the book could be used for more than just achieving career and economic goals. For me there is only one problem, I'm not really sure what the goal of this project is.

Decision making is not my strong suit, or rather, I like to see what's going to happen and react accordingly, so trying to narrow this down to one achievable goal has been mind numbing. I'm not trying to get hitched, don't care if I score a boyfriend out of this, and really the whole point was to force me to get out of a rut. So, friends, help me out.

Once I've got an articulated achievable goal I will follow the steps in the book and see if it works, but how do you quantify 'I want to meet people' in to a goal that makes sense and is quantifiable?

No comments:

Post a Comment