Monday, October 5, 2009

Online Dating

Or rather, online meeting, is so full of strange nuances. Tonight I clicked through several profiles on plenty of fish and Chemistry and realized that I automatically bypassed anybody that made glaring grammatical errors. If you are an educated man over the age of 30 I don't think that you should still be confusing 'their' with 'they're'. And yet I make similar mistakes all of the time, but in a profile for a dating site, to me, it shows a lack of focus. All you have to do is go back and edit. A recent column on UntilIGetMarried.com was all about unreasonable turn-offs and I could totally relate, however Jozen, the author, was turned off by a woman who drank root beer. It's weird, but they aren't called unreasonable for nothing. Here's my list:

1. A man wearing a suit that does not fit.
2. A date telling me about his boring ass office job and then condescending to listen to my "little artsy thing"
3. Earrings. If his are more elaborate than mine, we have a problem.
4. A guy that does not know how to hold an eating utensil properly.
5. Dirty teeth, gross, if his teeth aren't clean, just imagine what's going on in his pants.

Now that I left you with a pleasant mental image, have a stunning week everyone.

Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment