Monday, September 28, 2009

The Winner!!!

Is comment #5, Alissa! Thanks everyone for participating, it's nice to know that I actually do have some readers. Alissa, I'll be contacting you and getting you your fabu prize in the next few days.

I am sorry, friends, that I have been such an abject failure at this experiment. I have been meeting all kinds of people, just not anybody that I can date. Plus, I've been hanging all over SM the last couple of weeks, who, I think, does not like me as much as I like him. He puts up with me very sweetly though, even when I am a complete goose.

This has got me thinking about a Life List, you know, a Bucket List. I'm working on one right now, and maybe all together we can cross them off. Although #1 is to be Financially Independent, that may have to wait a little while. I'll post it as soon as I am done.

Loves to all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Financially Independant? I do not know these words you speak. Let me ask Josh. lol Good plan for anyone. One day I would like to be there myself. Married or not I think it's a good idea!

    ReplyDelete