Thursday, September 17, 2009

Childish

This is my childish side folks. Occasionally I get gussied up and go out, I shave, trim, pluck, lotion and curl. I put on cute underwear, pretty shoes and my favorite pair of earrings, perhaps even a spritz of perfume (though generally not because my skin just absorbs it). Sometimes on these nights, through no fault of my own, or whomever I happen to be with, the night is a bit frustrating. On these nights I want to stamp my foot like a child and howl. Why can't it work out exactly like I see it in my head? Ugh. You have to imagine me throwing myself on the ground and throwing a temper tantrum, complete with flailing limbs. I believe that frustration accounts for all bitchiness in me.

1 comment:

  1. cuz the same thing that makes us creative makes us lousy at reality... I just imagined the tantrum, complete with sailor outfit...with Mrs. Muse then grabbing you by the ear and draggin you to the principle.

    ReplyDelete