Thursday, September 10, 2009

Goals

Aunt Karen says that my business cards look like I'm trying to solicit business, I told her that I was soliciting, she looked at me funny and walked away. I am setting a goal for the weekend, I have about twenty cards made up right now, and I intend to hand them all out by the end of the weekend. Hopefully I will also schedule some dates in the process.

So these are the goals:

1. Hand out twenty cards to strangers.
2. Give a shit what I look like at least through Saturday night.
3. Book at least one date by Sunday.

If you know any single guys, please let me know. Direct them to this site, give them my number, tell them I'm a sure thing (wait, don't do that last one), let them know what a fun and fascinating person I am, LIE!

Loves to all!

1 comment:

  1. You ARE a sure thing!

    You're sure fun. You're sure a great date. You're for sure a great conversationalist, smart, funny and talented.

    And sureLY people can't pick that up from a business card...so here's hoping they actually date you to figure out the goodness for themselves.

    ReplyDelete