Thursday, September 17, 2009

Reel Pride

Went to the Reel Pride Film Festival Opening Night film and parties. It's weird, I'm a social person, but I get so freaked in a room full of people that I don't know. Stephen had to be working for so much of the night that I hardly got to spend any time with him (it's his job, so, please, he did not need to entertain me), but he's really the reason I went up there. Oh, well.

I did introduce myself to two people, who probably thought I was crazy, I had no idea who they were, since they were one of the founders of Reel Pride - Pete Robinson, and one of the most important people in the equality movement in California - Robin Mcgeehee (sp?).

The film, however, was oustanding. It's called Outrage, you should all see it.

1 comment:

  1. Peter Robertson. I wish I could have spent more time with you also. What a terribly difficult two days it's been with all the problems.

    Robin McGehee is one of the most important people in the world...but so shy and humble about it...

    ReplyDelete