Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Rules

So I'm sitting here with two very fine gentlemen at the Starline and discussing the way in which the rules of the 52 dates project need to change.

Update: Actually I am now home, the guys managed to distract me enough that I couldn't concentrate on writing.

So here it is:
1. I must go to at least one social event every week with the specific intention of meeting new people.
2. I must ask a guy out if I am interested, without using this blog as a way to get into the conversation.
3. I must not let my dates know about this project until after our date, so that he doesn't feel (as Jag so aptly put it) like he is on a game show.

The problem at this point is not a lack of dates, but rather that I have been using this site as another shield. In order to be honest here, I need to be honest with myself and face up to those fears.

1 comment:

  1. and a lack of dates ;-)

    See you tonight, you looked WAY cute last night.

    ReplyDelete