Saturday, July 4, 2009

Clarify

I have not made myself clear, and mostly because I'm making this up as I go, which shouldn't surprise the vast majority of you. So I thought I'd clarify a few things, since the lovely Heather and I hashed out a few things over Fried Pickles at Hooters last night. Who knew Hooters was so cool?

If you have someone in mind to set me up with I think that you should be as honest with him, about the set-up, as possible. We are calling a spade a spade here at the date project and have determined that we will catagorize this as "light dating", i.e. I wouldn't shun a developing relationship, but I'm not actively seeking a commitment. Probably the easiest thing to do is give him my number, give me his number and I'll take it from there. You could also send him to my facebook page, if he feels the need to make sure I'm not a complete wack job. :P

Thank you all so much for being so supportive. I honestly did not expect the positive feedback that I have gotten so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment