Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bartender's Challenge

I am a chicken!

Lisi was kind enough to join me tonight at Creative Fresno's Bartender's Challenge, which was a god send because otherwise I may not have made it through the door. Though I felt good in my choice of outfit, and was feeling pretty hot, I didn't know anybody and felt awkward introducing myself. Most of the people seemed to know each other, and well, as I've already stated, I'm a chicken! One very nice guy, Albert, introduced himself and suggested that I come to the Blender next Fri. night, which I will try to get to. This didn't seem conducive to mingling even had I been better equiped. The music was loud, the place was dark.
Excuses, excuses. I'm lame!

Thanks for the support Lisi! (and Heather, who came over to Million Elephant after her rehearsal.)

1 comment:

  1. It was rough. Not the ideal place to meet someone. I think the tweet up at the baseball game may work tho!

    ReplyDelete