Sunday, January 17, 2010

Links

As most of you know, I am an obsessive reader; I tend to plow through a stack of books the way my dogs eat leftovers. This obsession has transferred itself to the web recently and I have been asked by several friends to send some links to my favorite sites. In that spirit I present you with the list of websites and blogs that I check on a semi-regular basis (honestly, daily, I am in stalker territory with some of these bloggers).



This blog is the first one I started following, and she's hilarious. Her husband's blog is also sublime.



When I feel sad about the world I go to PostSecret, and I always give these books as gifts. Love it! I'd love to figure out a way to get Frank Warren to speak here in the valley.



This artist takes the most stunningly colorful pictures. I just want to fall into her world.

These artist's blogs are just beautiful. Shabbyscraps (Shabby Chic!), Theodesign (illustrator), Pretty Petals (more shabby chic) & Flossy-P (gorgeous artwork).

Over at Mighty Girl I think anything is possible, and if it can be done Ms. Mason will figure out how to do it. The most inspiring thing is her Mighty Life List, all of the things that she wants to do in her lifetime.

To find out what's going on in Fresno I go here, here, or here.

I don't know why but The Sartorialist and his girlfriend Garance are photogs that I follow like a bloodhound. I get so disappointed when they haven't posted new pic for a few days.

I was really liking this Picture Fresno blog, but they haven't posted in a while, so I'm afraid they've given up. :(

The last couple of months I have added several independent fashion blogs to my list of must reads and it all started with Already Pretty. Then there was Fashion for Nerds, Bright Side Dweller, The Hidden Seed , Gilding the Frilly and Fab Frocks. There are a few more, but I thought that this list was already looking long.

Finally, there are a couple of sites that I go to just to smile. Here, here and here.

Oh, one more. When I can stand to deal with the outside world, I check in here.

Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. www.failblog.com

    Will keep you smiling all the day long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do check in on failblog often, but I'm trying to stay away from negativity. Regretsy is like that also.

    ReplyDelete