Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Countdown - bullet points

I have 54 days until I officially move north, and yes I do have a calendar wherein I am crossing off days with a red marker.

Yesterday I went to view an apartment in the Tower District, cute building, nice landlord, $500 a month, awkward layout. I'm still looking, but it might be the one.

Bartending classes went really well all week, and I have an interview to work at Dougherty's, in downtown Tulare, on Tuesday. Just to get some 'behind the bar' experience and earn a little bit more moving money.

Went to the Creative Fresno blender last night at Silverdollar Hofbrau. I'm still awkward.

Going to Jag's comedy show tonight. It's at Tokyo Garden at 9:30pm, everyone should come on down.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I didn't get the chance to say hi at the Blender, I had to leave really early for another event downtown.

    ReplyDelete